The new login website for AAA Dollars MasterCard accountholders beginning April 22, 2016 will be https://acgcardservices.com. After April 22, 2016 the old website located at (https://creditcard.acg.aaa.com/onlineCard/login.do) will no longer be in service so all members will need to activate and access their transitioned account at (https://acgcardservices.com).
All members should receive their new cards in advance of the transition so it is advisable to destroy your old cards after activating your new AAA Dollars MasterCard. It is important to know that after the deadline all old cards will no longer be operative. All existing account balances and earned rewards will be automatically transferred to the new website. This entire process is expected to be completed by the end of April.
AAA MasterCard Login
Members will need to keep in mind that their new cards will have new account numbers so there are some things members will need to do on their end for a smooth transition:
- Enroll and access your new account at (https://acgcardservices.com).
- Update recurring monthly payments or bill payments within your new account
- Ensure new recurring billers are included in your account
- Update mobile wallet accounts with your new card information
AAA Dollars MasterCard
AAA Dollars MasterCard members who have accrued gas rebate can expect those rebate credits to be credited on your next month’s statement as a result of the transition. Members who have not signed up for the Fuel Rewards program can sign up and link their AAA Dollars MasterCard to their Fuel Rewards account. By linking up both programs members will be able to earn 25 cents automatically just for signing up including:
- Earn 10 cents per gallon for every spent on dining
- Earn 5 cents per gallon for every spent on card linked offers
- Earn rewards for shopping at Shell stations, pay with a linked MasterCard, and shopping at participating grocers, energy providers, etc.
- Earn 3 cents per gallon when filling up at Shell stations
Other features members can expect with online services is receiving special offers via email. Members can also stop paper statements from being mailed to their home and elect to receive them via their online account when they are ready. A paper statement is no longer necessary when you have the freedom to login to your account on a daily basis and review your daily transaction details.