Dental plan customers that use the Smile Generation Financial Credit Card can access their dental account online at https://d.comenity.net/smilegeneration/?Action=Intro.jsp. The online site will allow customers to securely login to their dental account, make a payment, view their current and previous billing statements, and make any necessary changes to their profile account information.
Smile Generation Login
- First time users can visit the Smile Generation Login and look for the “First time here” section of the website. The next step is to select the “Sign up” button.
- You will need to enter your credit card account number. If you don’t have it handy or don’t know it the website can use your social security number, name, date of birth, and zip code to setup your account.
- The next step is to create your login credentials, Username and password.
- The very last step allows users to sign up for paperless billing
Once first-time users that have completed the registration process can begin logging in to their Smile Generation Dental account which will be available to them 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
Smile Generation Credit Card Payment
- Payments can be made on the same day as your scheduled due date. The payment will be posted to your account the same day if made prior to 8pm EDT otherwise the following business day will be credited for your payment.
- Payments are made via ACH or electronic debit from your personal bank account. Users will need to save their bank’s routing number and account number inside your online Comenity account.
- The online service is a free service. There are no charges for making online payments.
Comenity Smile Generation accountholders can sign up to receive paperless billing. This option allows you to receive your billing statements electronically versus in the mail on a monthly basis. Users don’t have to rely on billing statements to update them on their account status but instead utilize their Smile Generation Login on a regular basis to find all the information you need. You can view all of your transaction details in real time and billing statements are saved for the previous 12 months.