Genesco employees can login and access their paystub and W-2 tax documents online at the following Ultipro login mygenesco.com. This web portal is available for employees that work at any of the Genesco subsidiaries including Journeys, Shi by Journeys, Lids, etc.
How to Use My Genesco Employee Login
Before accessing the Ultipro Genesco login users should already have their login credentials (User Name and Password). Your employer will provide this information for accessing your account which basically follows this format:
- Your User Name is the first 4 letters of your last name + 6 digit employee number (your employee number is located at the top left corner of your pay stub)
- Your password is a temporary password consisting of your Date of Birth using the MMDDYYY format
- After you login you will be prompted to change your password
- After creating a new password answer 3 security questions
If you happen to forget your password please try the “Forgot your Password” link on the Genesco login first before contacting support.
The Forgot Your Password feature requires you to enter your User Name to assist with resetting your password. If you don’t know your User Name you will need to contact your System Administrator in your IT department. If you’ve however received an access code or reset link enter your User Name and Access Code in the appropriate field.
Viewing Your Journeys Genesco W-2
Employees of MyGenesco Journeys can utilize this quick guide to view their W-2 online and for downloading:
- After logging on users can view their W-2 by clicking the Myself tab which should be visible on the screen.
- After selecting Myself the next step is to click the W2 tab under the Pay Section. In this section you will be able to setup your account for electronic delivery of your W-2 so that it will be delivered to your account versus mailed out to you. You will still need to select the Change W-2 Consent Form under Things I Can Do.
- The last step is to select “I want an electronic copy only.” This will ensure you will not receive a W-2 copy mailed to your home address.
If your W-2 is available via electronic delivery users will be able to print out a copy for tax related purposes or for any other reason. For users that need further assistance with retrieving their W-2 they can follow the online instructions that are provided under the “Viewing Your Form W-2 Tour” link otherwise your HR department will be of additional assistance.
From the Ultipro site LIDS employees can also view their paystub information including their regular/overtime hours worked, deductions, wage information, tax information, and more. Users have 24 hour access to this information that is available for them to monitor and manage their own account.