Business owners that received an invitation in the mail for the Chase Ink Business Preferred Card can apply online at getinkpreferred.com. When you apply you will need to have your invitation number handy as this is needed to start the online application process.
Get Ink Preferred Invitation
Your Get Ink Preferred invitation number is located in two places on your mailer, the top right corner and lower bottom of your mailer. It is composed of 12 digits and along with your 5 digit zip code needs to be entered on the application homepage to begin your application. After clicking Submit be prepared to enter your business and personal info.
To complete the Chase Ink Preferred application you will need to enter info such as:
- Business name
- Business mailing address
- Business phone number
- Type of business
- Business EIN number/Tax ID number
- Number of employees
- Business revenue
- Tenure of business
- Personal name
- Personal address
- Social security number
- Date of birth
- Phone number
- Email address
Apply By Mail
Applying online is the fastest option to learning if you’ve been approved for the card. It only takes a few minutes to complete the application in comparison to completing the paper application that you received in the mail.
It can take up to 7 days after completing the paper application and returning it to find out if you’ve been approved for an Ink Business Preferred credit card. The easiest and most convenient option is to apply online, it only takes a few minutes and you’ll receive an instant decision after you select Submit otherwise send your application to back in the self-addressed envelope included in your mailer.
Chase Ink Business Preferred 80k Perks
Customers that apply for the Ink Preferred Card before the offer deadline (look for the date on your invitation letter) can expect these perks:
- 80,000 bonus points
- 3X points on travel and select business categories
- Points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards
- annual fee
- No foreign transaction fees
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend ,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. Equates to ,000 toward travel rewards when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards
- Earn 3 points per on the first 0,000 spent in combined purchases each anniversary year in the following 4 categories:
- Travel including airfare, hotels, rental cars, train tickets, and taxis
- Internet, cable, phone services
- Shipping purchases
- Advertising purchases made with social media sites and search engines
- Earn 1 point per on all other purchases with no limits to the amount you can earn.
- Points don’t expire as long as your account is open
- Boost rewards even more when you add employee cards at no additional cost
Redeem Points Benefits
With this current Chase Ink preferred 80k offer your rewards points are worth worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards. You will also enjoy 1:1 point transfer to leading frequent travel programs. Use flexible redemption options or choose cash back, gift cards, or experiences
Travel and Purchase Protection Benefits
- Trip cancellation/Trip Delay Insurance
- Auto Rental Collision Waiver
- Roadside dispatch
- Zero liability protection
- Fraud protection
- Cell phone protection
- Purchase protection
- Extended warranty protection
Take the convenient route for getting accepted with the Chase Ink Business Preferred Card by applying online at getinkpreferred.com.