When you’re headed outside into the direct sunlight you definitely need to be using sunscreen on the exposed parts of your body. A good sunscreen that is light and doesn’t spread too thick is La Roche Posay Anthelios 60 Ultra-light Sunscreen. It’s a highly recommended product in comparison to other sunscreen brands that customers can purchase online at tryanthelios.com or via their Amazon.com product page.
LA Roche Posay Anthelios 60
What makes La Roche Anthelios 60 so popular is initially only dermatologists had access to the product and it was prescribed to their patients but now it’s been made available to the public. Anthelios SPF-60 Broad Spectrum Sunscreen is recommended by dermatologists to their patients to make sure they protect themselves from the damaging rays from the sun.
More and more attention has been made about the damaging effects of ultraviolet rays which are linked to premature aging and skin cancer. What makes Anthelios unique is it has broad spectrum UVB and UVA SPF-60 protection. It also utilizes an advanced Cell-Ox Shield Technology with a sheer texture that is a combination of synergistic filters along with powerful antixodants.
Anthelios 60 also has skin smoothing ingredients to reduce the appearance of sun damage. It goes on smooth and has a brightening/evening effect on your skin, similar to a light sheen makeup. Users of the product enjoy the ultra-light texture of LaRoche-Posay Anthelios 60 and its water resistant up to 80 minutes. To ensure that you are fully protected when you have extended periods that you’re outdoors reapply every 80 minutes for the best sun protection.
LA Roche Posay Anthelios Review
At Amazon.com this product has over 600 customer reviews and they have given it a 4.5 out of 5 star rating. Anthelios has a retail price of .99 at locations such as Walgreens, CVS, Target, or Ulta. Visit Amazon.com and receive the best price online.
What customers are saying:
- I use it everywhere (even eyelids) but most on face, neck, chest/bosom, hands and arms
- It protects the skin well enough that some really persistent hyper pigmentation is clearing up.
- I have naturally oily, acne prone skin and this product didn’t irritate my skin or cause breakouts.
- I’m a prone adult chronic acne woman and sunscreens lotions, have been a nightmare for me. Well not anymore. It is so light.
- I love this sunscreen! It is has a very light feel to it and is the first screen that didn’t clog my pores and cause an eventual breakout.